Jumping in from Columbus, OH
    AvgJoe is offline Junior Member

Talking Jumping in from Columbus, OH

Hello teachers,

I am officially beginning my first school year as a teacher for my two sons. My 4th grader and I did a home-school test drive over the summer and are enjoying it more each day. I joined Time4Learning because I really liked the demos of the lesson plans and curriculum (my son loved it too). So I have decided to get both feet wet here for each child.

I am glad to know there is an active forum to ask questions and share experiences.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello! So glad you found us! My boys (now in 10th and 5th grades) have been using T4L since early 2007. We all still love it!

Here is a great ebook that you can read through to help you get started with homeschooling: Welcome to Homeschooling Guide by Time4Learning. Also, you may appreciate this Hints and Help page, to help you learn more about the T4L site and using everything (lesson plans, activity scheduler, etc.).

I would also recommend that you poke around the other boards here, just to see what conversations you can jump into and who you can meet. The Ohio homeschool forum would be a good place to try and connect with other members who are local to you.

Good luck!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!