Just A Quick Introduction

Default Just A Quick Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to homeschooling. I have two lovely little girls, 6 and 4, who I am just beginning to homeschool. Actually, it was for medical reasons that I delayed starting my 6 yr old in public school, so we began working at home on her letters and numbers, and discovered that she was learning quite well at home. Because I've have been blessed at this point in my life with an opportunity to be at home with her now, we decided that we'd just keep going.

Of course, I'm nervous about this whole experience. Like any parent I just want to be certain that I'm doing the best for my kids. But despite my nerves, I'm determined to give it all I've got. I'm looking forward to learning from this forum, and hopefully having someone to "talk me down from the ledge" from time to time:0).

Thanks for reading!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Sydney and girls.

Sorry to hear of your medical problems, but happy you are able to spend quality time with the girls and pursue homeschooling.

Be sure to visit your particular state's forum. You can find a link to it at the top of the page under "State Forums". It's a great way to get connected with others in your area, share ideas, and find out what is going on in your area.

Here are links to help you navigate T4L a little easier:

Here are links to help you navigate your way around T4L a little easier:

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

Be sure to visit a few of our sister sites:

Vocabulary Spelling City
    (free to use, but offers a super premium membership too)

Learning Games for Kids
    (free to use)

Vocabulary Can Be Fun
    (free to use)

We are here and ready if it ever gets to the ledge state. LOL

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie