Just started this week!
    Karen Allen Fujimori is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Just started this week!

My 8th grade daughter just started using T4L this week, so far so good! I love that I don't have to hover or "bother" her, she is really independent and loving that she can just get on her computer and get it done! We've home-schooled in the past, using a free virtual academy, through a school district where we used to live. Unfortunately, we moved to a new state and it's not available here, in the process of searching I came upon T4L and thought we'd give it a try! The price is great and the curriculum is exactly what I was looking for!

**I've also used a variety of "traditional" home-school curriculum. For us, this is a much better option!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning. It's great to hear that things are going so well for you. Let us know if you have any questions. I have used this program for 6 years now and we still love it.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Smile Also new here!

Hi..I used T4L a few years ago as a supplement for my daughters. Now I'm using it for my 8 year old son, who has some behavioral issues coming from the orphanage he was adopted from, for his full curriculum. Looking forward to great results as he starts today or tomorrow!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome SarahNadine. It's nice to meet you. I think the one on one time that we give our children with homeschooling is a great way to help with the abandonment issues and other issues that come along with our adopted children. I have used t4l as the full curriculum for my son since he was in preK.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota