Just wanted to welcome myself to the club!
    richmich is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Just wanted to welcome myself to the club!

Hi, I'm Michele. I've made the big decision to homeschool my children starting in the next school year, 2014-2015. My son will be going into the 4th grade and my youngest daughter into the 1st grade. I'm nervous about it, but I've just decided to jump in heart first and roll with it. My son did grades K5-2nd at our church school. They/He used the A Beka curriculum. Logan did very well with it. He is an A/B Honor roll student. He does struggle with ADHD some, but is very bright. I was driving almost 4 hours a day to bring him back and forth to school during those 3 years. We just couldn't afford it anymore, so they were both enrolled in public school this school year (2013-2014) I'm just not happy with that fact so our Homeschool journey is just beginning. I sure do hope and pray that I will be able to make this Journey through......

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums Michele. It's great to meet you. You might want to check out the forum for kids in grades K-3rd and the one for kids in grades 4-8. Also the Special Needs forum.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota