Lets do this
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hockeymom05

Thread: Lets do this

Hockeymom05 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Lets do this

Hi!! First time homeschooler. I am homeschooling a 9 year old (4 th grade). I have a crazy 2 year old and twin 5th grade stepdaughters that will be going to public school. I work 3rd shift at a hospital. I'm going to be busy but will figure a way to make it all work out. Waiting on curriculums to come, then to plan. No idea exactly what I'm doing so I will browse, read and learn!
    SnickerJunky likes this.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, Hockeymom05. Not clear on whether you'll be using Time4Learning as your curriculum or to supplement. There really isn't much planning involved with Time4Learning, other than making sure your student is signing on to do his/her lessons. Then you can view the progress reports, which tell you what lessons where done and how he/she scored. It makes record-keeping easy and keeps the kids accountable to do their work. And because it's all online, there's no waiting for curriculum to arrive in the mail. You can use it 24/7 from any computer. Oh, and if you login to the parent admin, you can find some lesson guides to use for work offline with your kids.

I started using T4L when I started working part-time. I don't work outside the home any longer, but we're continuing with T4L. My daughter loves it. Never a fuss to do school.

Welcome to homeschooling and to the Time4Learning forum! Hope to see you around here more.
    Last edited by lovehmschlg; 07-16-2014 at 04:22 PM.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums HockeyMom. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful resources on here. You might want to check out the Welcome to Homeschooling Guide.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota