Looking for some reluctant learner relief!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By McKenzie

Thread: Looking for some reluctant learner relief!

McKenzie is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Looking for some reluctant learner relief!

Hello! I'm new to Time4Learning. I have a very reluctant learner. I am desperately hoping this will be a magic bullet for him!
    sbshomesc2016 likes this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for some reluctant learner relief!

Hi, McKenzie! Welcome to the forum. How old is your reluctant learner? We'd love to hear more from you in the general forum sections here.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

McKenzie is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi, McKenzie! Welcome to the forum. How old is your reluctant learner? We'd love to hear more from you in the general forum sections here.

Hi Kelly! I'm a Mom of 6 too! My reluctant learner is a 12 year old boy and the caboose...pretty much an only child until his older siblings come around to visit. we've been homeschooling since 3rd grade and he's only gotten continually worse. We have a good computer, but very slow internet. I guess allowing him to be up moving around while lessons are loading can be a good thing for us. 😄

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, McKenzie! So nice to have you here!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sbshomesc2016 is offline Junior Member

I am new to the program and also have a reluctant learner. She loves the program but says she gets bored - I think she misses interaction with other children - and I wonder if there is something out there through Time4Learning that offers real interaction. The Coop near me are not helpful - they act like a clique and do not welcome newcomers. We live in a fairly remote beach area of Texas - just asking anyone about this for guidance.

Thanks.