Love T4L
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Love T4L

Charlotte CJ Henderson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Red face Love T4L

I started homeschooling my 2 youngest children ages 10 (4th grade) and 13 (7th grade) right after Thanksgiving using Time4Learning. I love it due to the fact that I can monitor and keep track of their curriculums. My 13 yr. old is ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) with PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder) which he has Autism & Asperger's, ODD (Obtrusive Defiancy Disorder), & Depression. He struggled in school with classwork and tests by not having the extra time to complete. It caused his grades to drop. My 10 yr. old only has mild ADHD, not as severe. She started struggling in school and grades started to drop also. With T4L, they are able to work at their own pace and complete their work and tests. 2 laptops and they are done in no time. -one happy mom

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

That is great. I also love T4L. We have used it for 6 years now. For my son, there is no better program.
    MamaToHerRoo likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Charlotte,
    I have a 13 year old daughter with ADHD also. I pulled her out of school in the middle of 1st grade so I understand the mid-year start! Things got instantly better for us when we started homeschooling. You might also like to check out the Special Education/Needs forum. Sometimes just reading through their forum can give you insight or ideas to try. No need to reinvent the wheel if we don't have to!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!