Made the Jump
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Made the Jump

Daniel'smom is offline Junior Member

Default Made the Jump

Its been a long time coming but we finally made the decision to homeschool our youngest who has struggled in the public school. We believe this is the right move for him and our family and look forward to the road a head of us. Time4learning is of course new to us but already seems like an easy fit. We are starting in at the seventh grade level and know that it may be a challenge, but we have faced so many of those already in his short little life i'm sure we will be fine. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
    Phyllis (Daniel'smom)

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning Phyllis and Daniel. We are so glad to meet you. I would suggest that you head on over to the Michigan Parent Forum and introduce yourself over there. That way you can meet others in Michigan who are homeschooling. I also think you might benefit from the forum for 6th through 8th graders. Feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or on one of the other forums. There is also a great page for New Homeschoolers. Let us know what we can do to help with this transition.
    Daniel'smom likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota