Made the switch and figuring it out as we go!
    3boymomga is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Made the switch and figuring it out as we go!

Hello! I am a mom of 3 boys in GA and I am just figuring this homeschool thing out! It was never a desire to do this but changes in the Christian school they were attending forced me to consider this alternative. So far so good!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm glad homeschooling is working out for you. I would suggest you stop by the parent forum for your state. You can find it by going to the drop down menu at the top of this page. Click on State Forums and then click on your state. You will find others who homeschool in your state and also help with state laws.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Looks like we're at the same party. I'd often considered homeschooling but was unsure of my abilities. Our school district-mostly my son's principal finally helped me make the choice-I'm looking forward to any and all advice, stories, and tips-if anyone has anything to share-please feel free!
    Ktblu

Quote Originally Posted by 3boymomga View Post
    Hello! I am a mom of 3 boys in GA and I am just figuring this homeschool thing out! It was never a desire to do this but changes in the Christian school they were attending forced me to consider this alternative. So far so good!