To Moderator re: Previous Post
    Deidra D. Neal is offline Junior Member

Default To Moderator re: Previous Post

I'm so sorry - I found the answer to my previously posted question in the Help/FAQs forum. Go figure. Please delete this and the previous posting from me.

Again, so sorry for causing work.

Deidra

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra D. Neal View Post
    I'm so sorry - I found the answer to my previously posted question in the Help/FAQs forum. Go figure. Please delete this and the previous posting from me.

Again, so sorry for causing work.

Deidra
    Hi Deidra! I did delete your other post, as requested. I left this one so I could reply and tell you that you never have to apologize for asking a question around here...the members here all love to chime in and help, and so do all the moderators!

I'm glad that you found what you were looking for, and I hope to see you around the boards! If you get a minute, you may want to pop in and say hello in your state homeschool group. It can be a good place to connect to other homeschoolers and members near you.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Deidra D. Neal is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bailbrae View Post
    Hi Deidra! I did delete your other post, as requested. I left this one so I could reply and tell you that you never have to apologize for asking a question around here...the members here all love to chime in and help, and so do all the moderators!

I'm glad that you found what you were looking for, and I hope to see you around the boards! If you get a minute, you may want to pop in and say hello in your state homeschool group. It can be a good place to connect to other homeschoolers and members near you.
    Alrighty, then! Thank you for the friendly welcome and supportive words. I'm sure you see me all over the place. As I've already discovered, there is a world of excellent information here - the kind of "stuff" I've been looking for (and pelting our local homeschooling supply store owner with questions about).

I introduced myself in "Florida" and used the member locator to see if there are other families from T4L in Escambia County. I believe there were seven, so that's good.

Thank you again for your help.

Deidra

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You are very welcome, Deidra! I saw your introduction in the FL forum and I look forward to chatting with you more! Have fun continuing to poke around the boards.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!