Mom new to homeschooling.
    Danielle31 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Mom new to homeschooling.

Hello everyone my name is danielle. I have just recently started my son who is now ten. He was having alot of problems in school. He has been bullied by students and by his teachers. He has autism and adhd. He is high functioning and is very bright. I just started this program this past week and well its seems to be exactly what i needed! Hope to meet some people who also home school!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Danielle. We've been homeschooling for 12 years and using T4L for 4 years. I wish I could remember how I found out about T4L. We love it!!!

So welcome to T4L and to homeschooling. We have a daughter with Down syndrome and cannot imagine doing anything different than homeschooling. She is doing great with T4L. She can do her school at her own pace. She can work independently when I need her to, and I just go back and review her scores on her lessons. If we need to, we work on the lesson again together. I also like that she can work at a lower grade level in math, while choosing a higher grade level for Language Arts. We have 3 different levels to choose from for each subject.

Danielle, I found this link on helps and tips for beginners to T4L helpful. And if you want to introduce yourself at your State forum, you can find your state on the tabs at the right top part of this page. Also, you may want to take a look at the special needs forum. And if you look on the right side of this page, you can find a free homeschooling guide.

Danielle, I look forward to seeing you around the forums. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You'll find everyone on here to be very friendly and helpful.
    Enjoy you homeschooling journey.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass