In my 8th year of Homeschooling, trying something different
    Kim_Ayn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default In my 8th year of Homeschooling, trying something different

Hi everyone,

My name is Kim. I'm from Colorado and this is my eighth year in homeschool. I have homeschooled three of my four children. The older three are now in college and well on their way to making a mark on the world. My youngest, is in 4th grade. We've been butting heads for the past couple weeks during our school hours, so I thought I would try an online system to see if it would work for him. I came across T4L on the internet and thought I would give it a try. We've been at it a week so far and it seems to be keeping his interest up! Here's to hoping this sticks!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning.com Kim. I am all for trying new things. We usually change something in our schooling yearly. We loved the online freedom this program has given us. I hope it works out for you and your family.

Be sure to stop by the 3rd-5th grade forum. You might get some more ideas on using this program with your child.

Welcome again.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.