New @ homeschooling
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: New @ homeschooling

colagirl72 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New @ homeschooling

So is this an actual site were your child actually does all there homeschool classes? Do yall send out workbooks or is it all online? Sorry just tryin to get info before jumping in... Thank you

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Colagirl72. Welcome to the Parent Forums. Most of the work with time4learning is online. There are worksheets that you can print out to work on offline. You will probably want to supplement with some handwriting as well. We have been using time4learning since preK. My ten year old still loves it. Right now there is a special going on (double check to make sure it is still happening) where new members get their second month free. It's a really good deal for new members. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Also check out the Texas State Parenting Forum. (Go to the drop down menu at the top of this page that says State Forums and then click on Texas.)
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Colagirl72.
    Like Kathi said, it's mostly online. Our dd has been using T4L a few years now. She loves the animated and interactive lessons. At her level, they're still animated. As they get to the upper elementary, they get less animated since the kids would probably find it too babyish.
    I love that she can work independently if I need her to. I'm always close by if she needs help. Also, the printable progress reports make record-keeping easy for me.
    Since you're a new homeschooler, you may find the Homeschool Guide helpful. If you look over to the right of this page, you can see it.
    You really just have to try it out to see what it's like. Your kid(s) may get hooked on learning because T4L makes it fun. If you have any questions, please ask. You'll find the homeschool families on here are friendly and happy to help. We're all in this together. Enjoy your homeschool journey!!
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass