New 2 Homeschool! 2 girls K & 5th grade

Default New 2 Homeschool! 2 girls K & 5th grade

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! It's our 1st year homeschooling. We have 3 kids, 1 son, 8 in 3rd grade that is staying in traditional school for now as he excels there. We've decided to homeschool our girls, they are 5 & 10...kindergarten and 5th grade. Excited to start the school year!
    Nikki

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. What a great adventure you are starting. Be sure to check out the Kindergarten through Third Grade forum and the Fourth through Eight Grade forum.

There is also a Free Welcome to Homeschool Guide you can download also.

We look forward to getting to know your family better through the forums.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Thought I'd say hi, we are new to T4L but this will be 3rd year homeschooling for us. 4th grader and 1st here in South Dakota

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It's always fun to try something new. We had been homeschooling for many years before I stumbled on to Time4Learning, almost ten years ago. Hope you like it as well as we have. Welcome to the forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!