New
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover
  • 1 Post By tinker

Thread: New

tinker is offline Junior Member

Post New

Hi,
    I am a mom of a 14yr old and have been homeschooling for several years but due to a current illness we have fallen behind and I can not be as hands on. Hoping and praying t4l will be our answer. Just a bit overwhelmed right now, any advise or thoughts are always encouraged.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Deep breaths. You're gonna be fine. You can do this. I spent months going through chemotherapy and radiation when my little one was seven years old. Time4Learning was a real lifesaver for us. And videos. We watched lots of educational videos. The t4l high school program is great. You might want to check in with the high school page.
    bailbrae likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

tinker is offline Junior Member

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fairylover View Post
    Deep breaths. You're gonna be fine. You can do this. I spent months going through chemotherapy and radiation when my little one was seven years old. Time4Learning was a real lifesaver for us. And videos. We watched lots of educational videos. The t4l high school program is great. You might want to check in with the high school page.
    I really appreciate the words of encouragement and praying you are doing well. Rough start but getting the hang of it slowly.
    bailbrae likes this.