New again!

Thread: New again!

Miguel'smom is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Default New again!

We used time4learning when my son was very young but moved away from it. He did not like the upper level format. Now that there's high school time4learning we're trying it again. He is only 11 but I'm confident he is able to do HS level work. I really needed to not "go it alone" this year. My son, husband and I have mood disorders and co-morbid issues that have got in the way of his education in resent years. We're hoping time4learning can be are low stress solution to give us all a much needed break.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome back, Miguel's Mom. Glad to have you join us once again. I wish you both much success this year. Just remember, if he needs to drop back down to the upper level, that is always an option...eleven is pretty young for high school.

Bes sure to keep us informed.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Miguel'smom.
    Welcome back to T4L. We've been with T4L for almost 5 years now. We supplement with lots of reading, some writing and educational movies. We also do field trips with our homeschool group.
    I hope T4L works for Miguel. Even if he has to go down to middle school, he may find that his grade level now is not like it was years ago. And you can always supplement or explore an area that he finds particularly interesting...like for my daughter it's animals, my son likes horticulture. Just some ideas and suggestions.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

Miguel'smom is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Thank-you both for the warm welcomes. His World History and biology has been a bit of a challenge and we're using word instead of oddisy writer after my son lost his first world history writing.