New from Alabama
    Mom2_2boys is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New from Alabama

Hi, I have 2 boys 11 & 21(out of school). I started homeschooling when my oldest was halfway through eighth grade. It was a spur of the moment decision that I have never regretted even though after eight years I still have days where I wonder if have any clue as to what I'm doing. I've used T4L a couple times in the past for short periods of time. However now things are clicking in to place and it feels like a really good fit. My ds has been using it for the past month and things have been great. He gets up on his own and gets his work completed for the day with no complaints! I would love to hear from anyone in the Birmingham or Blount County area as we are originally from FL. and don't know a lot of people here. Thanks!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome, Mom2_2boys!

Glad things are clicking for you son. I love it when there are no complaints from my daughter.

As for folks from Birmingham or Blount County area, I suggest you post in the Alabama State Forum.

Best wishes to you both and be sure to keep us in the loop.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi Mom 2 boys,
    We are in Alabama, about 1.5hrs from B'hm. We moved from Louisiana just less than 2 years ago. I understand how difficult it can be to get established with new friends and new homeschool groups. I hope you find a great local group to be active with. Good luck!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!