New, but Not New.
    Jemtopaz is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New, but Not New.

Hi to all, I Jeanneie Live In BUFFALO NY area, 3 Children Jamila age 22, Zakiyah 13, Imani 11. Five cat's, Blackberry, and her children, Zuri, Iceland spar, Jasper, and Sard,

We have found Sard and Zuri a home and they will be leaving as soon as next week.

Homeschooled for over 20 year's, Home schooled My 22 year old to Med school. So here I go again, I started home schooling making up my own curriculum. I have seen some expensive ones out there. I would never pay for what I could do myself. So what If I had to put in hours of research like I was on a Job and stay up late night's to make sure that I could teach the lessons.

Then a fellow home school-er introduced me to Time4learning.

I have stopped graying, and I sleep better at night. and it's just keeps getting better and better.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Jeanneie, and welcome to the T4L family. It's nice to have a veteran on board. I am sure you will fit right in around here.

Have you checked out the NY state forum yet? Be sure to stop by and say hello to them. It's a great way to make new friends, find out what is going on your neck of the woods, and share ideas.

Here are links to help you navigater T4L much easier:

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

Also, be sure to check our sister site out as well--Vocabulary Spelling City, it is free to use, but they do offer a pretty terrific premium membership, and take a peek at another of our sister sites, Vocabulary Can Be Fun, which is also free to use.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie