New and can't figure out Math Exploratory
    givinitatry is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New and can't figure out Math Exploratory

Hello, I am new to homeschooling and T4L. We are enjoying the program but my daughter and I have had problems figuring out how to respond to the questions in the math exploratories and I can't find anything on the site that explains how it works. I am not sure if the computer recognizes what we enter?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We had trouble understanding that in the beginning as well. The exploratory is just that an exploratory exercise. It lets you practice the principles that you have been learning in the previous lesson. So there really isn't anything right or wrong to do with it. Just play around. Like in the lesson with coins you can drag coins into the box and it will count them for you. That way you can learn about counting money. It is not a graded exercise so it will not count for or against the final grade.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Kathi did a great job explaining, I also recommend you stop by the Members Chat on Using Time4LearningMembers Chat on Using Time4Learning. There might be more help on that forum.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.