New and confused-nothing new lol
    Mommymom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New and confused-nothing new lol

Hi my name is Lisa, I am new to t4l-I have a bunch of questions but first I'll tell you a little about myself and then go searching for the appropriate thread to ask all my questions. Ugh.

I have five children, Alex is 22, Emily is 20, Julia is 11, Joseph is 10 and Benjamin is almost 10 months old (and the reason I have chosen to switch to this curriculum lol). He is a demanding baby and I needed the kids to start some self directed stuff this year. We have always used Sonlight in the past.

I live in the Buffalo, NY area and my hubby's name is Tony.

We have two yellow labs and two cats. And lots of pet hair. And two good vacuums lol.

I'm off to check out the NYS thread. ANd then the thread for really, really confused newbies.

Be patient and kind to me lol.

Be blessed!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Lisa, and welcome! What a great introduction! Thanks for taking the time to tell us about you and your family.

I hope you found your way to the New York forum. Don't worry about finding the right forum to ask questions in...you can ask for help in any of our forums here!

Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Last edited by bailbrae; 09-06-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

LOL the pet hair! I have a 110lb Golden Retriever/Great Pyr cross...who lives in the house, I'm with you on the pet hair! I'm hoping Santa brings me a Dyson!

Just remember, whether it is changing schooling from traditional to homeschool, or whether it is just curriculum change, allow time for adjustment. You might find that T4L takes less time than the curriculum you have been using. Be assured your kids are still getting a great education.

We love T4L and hope that you will, too!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome, Lisa,

Linda and Katie have given you some great tips, thanks ladies!

I want to give you some helpful links in order to navigate T4L a little easier:

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning
    Joyfully,
    Jackie