New Family from Northeastern Georgia
    baptist1225 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Cool New Family from Northeastern Georgia

Hello. My name is Cindy Bryson. My family and I live in northeastern Georgia. My husband, Vernon, and I have five children four of which are still at home. I am a former public school special education teacher, but now I homeschool our youngest four.
    Two of our children have dyslexia and are behind grade level. I enjoyed Time4learning because it gives me a way to address those issues.
    I hope we can be friends! I would enjoy that!

Vernon, Cindy, Walker, Paul, Zeb, and Kay-Lee
    Cindy Bryson
    Northeast Georgia

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4learning.com.

Sounds like you have a wonderful family. Glad that time4learning is helping you to be able to address any issues with your children. Have you checked out the special needs forum yet? If not I recommend you do, as there are threads on dyslexia on there along with that would be a great place to ask any questions on how others are dealing with that in their home. Someone else might have an idea that will work for you in your home.

Also check out the Georgia forum, too. There you will find out all kinds of things that are going on in your state.

Again welcome to time4learning.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Cindy, and welcome! I'm the moderator over at the Georgia forum that Brandy mentioned above. I do hope you'll join us!

Also...and this is going to sound weird and stalker-like, but I think you and I have a very special person in common...Amber! I love her and her boys! We haven't seen in each other in a long while (except on Facebook, lol), but I think of her often. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Looking forward to chatting with you more!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!