New Here!

Thread: New Here!

volgirl is offline Junior Member

Red face New Here!

Hello! I am a home schooling mom of 1 daughter, going into first grade. I also have another daughter who will be attending a Christian school here in out town, and will be entering fourth grade. I home schooled her for 2 years, but found that the class room setting is best for her at this time. We live in a very small town in Tennessee. Although we are not actually paying members here as of yet, we are planning on becoming members when our school year starts up, probably toward the end of August. Glad to be here!!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Be sure to poke around the forums here...always members to meet and conversations to jump into. If you're going to be starting with T4L next month, you might find this Getting Started with T4L guide helpful. It can help you with learning more about the program, navigating the site, that kind of thing. I saw that you found your way to the Tennessee homeschool forum we have. That's great! Not only is it a good resource for trying to keep up with homeschool happenings around TN, but you might even find some members and homeschoolers near you.

Always feel free to ask any questions you may have, and of course, share your experiences! Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!