New here

Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi, my name is Samantha and I am new to T4L. I am a single mother of 2 children that keep me on my toes. My daughter is 4 years old and loves learning ( I hope she will always have that love). My son is 5 years old and has a wonderful imagination and memory like I have never seen. We are excited to get started.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Samantha! Glad you found us!

I love it when the kiddos are excited and want to learn...makes things so much more fun (and easier, lol!). I hope that your start with T4L goes very well! If you'd like some reading material, or just a couple of good resources, here is a Welcome to Homeschooling guide that's great for new homeschoolers, and a Hints and Help page to help you learn more about T4L, maneuvering through the site, etc.

Also, I do hope you'll join your state homeschool group. It can be a good place to keep up with homeschool activities/happenings around your state, as well as a chance to meet other homeschoolers near you.

Looking forward to checking back in with you to see how things are going for your guys!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!