New here, already lost, lol.

Default New here, already lost, lol.

Hello all! My name is Gwen. I have 4 kids, 2 of whom are using T4L. My oldest is in a performing arts school, I have a 4th and 1st grader here, and my youngest is in K but is happy being read to and doing fun worksheets so I haven't started T4L with him yet.

I've been homeschooling for a long time. My 12yo just started at her school a few weeks ago and we are still adjusting to suddenly having one less child to navigate through school work.

I'm a recent college graduate and looking for work in the field of social work. There is a possibility that I will return to school for my masters degree, though I'd rather just jump into the job field. My husband is a chemist. We live in the midwest and are currently wishing for more snow :P.

Nice to meet you all.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi SoggyGranola. It's so nice to meet you. I only have one using time4learning. My others are all grown up with families of their own. You mentioned in the title of your post that you were lost. What can we help you with? Besides posting questions here, you go also go to your state forum. Just look at the top of this page. There is a drop down menu for all the state forums. You can open that and then click on your state. You'll find lots of helpful information there.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota