New here and to homeschooling
    momof2inwi is offline Junior Member Newbie

Red face New here and to homeschooling

Hi all,

We just joined the sight yesterday and are trying to get set up for the jan 2 as a start date.!! So far we are learning how to use things pretty smoothly. I am having a problem with odessy though, it asks for my login information...does anyone know how i can set this up!

We are located in Wisconsin in the central eastern part of the state. Is there anyone else here from this part of the state...looking forward to meeting you all and learning how to use this program.

Amber

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Amber. Welcome to T4L! I have 5 children, homeschooling our 3 younger ones. We use T4L with our youngest. We've been using T4L for over 4 years now and we love it!

The T4L support team is very helpful and friendly. I find it easier if someone is guiding me along, so if you want to give them a call to help you set up your login information, here is the number: (888) 771-0914.

Here is a link that can help you on getting started. Hints & Help on Getting Started.
    I also keep this link for the T4L Sitemap on my bookmarks for easy access to different links on the site.

Amber, I would also suggest you go to the top tabs to State Forums and introduce yourself in the Wisconsin Forum. I've added the link for you. You can also subscribe to that forum by going under the thread tools and then subscribe to this thread Then you'll receive email notifications to that forum.

I look forward to seeing you on the forums, Amber. Please feel free to ask questions any time. We're all here to help each other and for support.

Have a fantastic day....and Happy New Year!

Janet