new here with a quick question :)
    pollyanna is offline Junior Member

Default new here with a quick question :)

hi my name is pollyanna and i'm using T4L to homeschool my son. i discovered while doing 2nd grade math a few things were missing from 1st grade while teaching him. so i went to 1st grade and had him take the chaper tests to see what was missed. The question is if i have him do the lessons of the things missed or not quiet mastered can he retake the chapter test after or once it is taken that is it?

thanks for information
    pollyanna

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

He can take it again, but the questions will not all be the same, and the grade will be an average, or at least that is how it works in the Upper Level. Anyone else want to chime in??
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You can retake a test as many times as you want to. If you exit out of the test without finishing it the grade is not recorded. If you do record the grade it is averaged in with all of the other grades. This will bring the overall grade average up. With my son if he says he already knows something, I just let him take the chapter tests without doing the work. Then if it looks like he doesn't really understand it he goes back and does the lesson and then retakes the test.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota