New to Home Schooling
    Tianna is offline Junior Member

Default New to Home Schooling

Hello all, I am in the process of switching over to home schooling. This is the beginning and I will definitely be reaching out to you guys for extra support. We are happy to be here.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the wonderful world of homeschooling. I have been homeschooling my ten year old son since preK. We have used time4learning since the beginning and we find it to be a great curriculum.

One of the most important things in my opinion is to find a good homeschool support group. Your children will benefit from being with other kids who homeschool. But even more important is that you will be able to spend time with other homeschool parents. I would suggest that you check out the Missouri Parent Forum. Post and introduction. Tell us a bit about your family. Hopefully you will be able to connect with others in your area.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

bradleystacks is offline Junior Member Newbie

I'm planning to shift my son too to homeschooling but I'm really thinking twice about it. But It seemed like the moderator really is satisfied with home schooling so I will try it as well.