New home schooling mom
    melissakay is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New home schooling mom

Hi my name is Melissa and over the last few years I have been contemplating homeschooling my kids for several reasons and just decided it was time to act on it now. I have an 11th grader who will stay in the public school system and I have a 6 and 10 year old who are thrilled about starting. I am so happy there are other parents out there who are homeschooling, it really makes the process easier. If anyone has any info to share regarding free online resources or extracurricular centers let me know. I live in the metro Atlanta, GA area. Thanks!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Melissa. Welcome to time4learning and the wonderful world of homeschooling. I suggest that you go to the drop down menu at the top of this page that says State Forums. Click on your state and then go through the threads. There is a thread with resources listed. That would be a great place to start. Please come back and ask any questions you might have.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Melissa. Welcome to T4L and to homeschooling. We homeschool our 3 younger kids, 11th, 10th and elementary. In addition to Time4Learning, we also use this free website for learning games. We're here if you have any questions.