New to the homeschool experience
    Denise Kamen Kanchev is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to the homeschool experience

Hi there!

We have decided to homeschool our 5 year old twins this year, instead of sending them off to the public school. To be honest I'm more than a little nervous! But believe this is God's direction for our family at this time. I'm glad I found this site as I have much to learn!!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Denise, and welcome! We're glad you found us too!

There are a couple of links I can suggest, that you might find helpful...

Welcome to Homeschooling guide - this is great for people who are new to homeschooling. There's a lot of good information in there, but it's not overwhelming to get through or anything.

Getting Started with Time4Learning guide - this is a great resource for learning about the program, learning how to navigate the site, etc.

I would also like to invite you to join in on the conversations going on in your state homeschooling group. You might find other members near you, and at the very least, you should be able to keep up with homeschool happenings in the state.

Good luck with this exciting journey! Poke around the boards and see who you can meet, and always feel free to ask any questions you may have, anywhere on the forum!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Don't be nervous! You have been a homeschool teacher for 5 years already! This year you just get to start formal learning! You will do great!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!