New to homeschool and T4L....have some questions
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katshu2

Thread: New to homeschool and T4L....have some questions

jennmommyof3 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New to homeschool and T4L....have some questions

Hello all! I am not only new to Time 4 Learning, but new to homeschooling as well. After 3 1/2 miserable months of intermediate school, I opted to take my oldest son, who by the way has Asperger's, out of public school and homeschool him. He is in the 5th grade and on grade level for everything. My question is this, how or where can I make spelling lists and work for Charlie? He is on a high school spelling level and the lists that I found here, he went thru in 4 days! Any insight would be most appreciative. Thanks for any and all input.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! We use SpellingCity for our homeschool spelling, and we love, love, LOVE it! You can find lists for just about anything (for all grade levels and topics!). My oldest has found lists from books he reads, from holidays...just everything.

Since you are new to homeschooling, I would also like to recommend this Welcome to Homeschooling guide. It's great without being overwhelming. You may want to hop over to our Texas homeschool forum as well; see if you can meet other members who are local to you and find out what's going on in TX.

Hope that helped! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards...
    momof3andhappy likes this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!