New homeschooler in NM
    lizschumaier is offline Junior Member

Default New homeschooler in NM

Hi everyone! I have an 8 year old with ADHD who has been struggling socially in public school. He's very smart but because of his impulse control issues and social problems he was retained in Kindergarten. Now he's in second grade and loves to tell everyone about how he should be in third grade but his mom made him stay back, lol. This year he has had problems with bullies and we decided that right now public school isn't for him. Now he's excited to catch back up to where he is supposed to be I love how T4L has everything mapped out, it made it less scary to take on this challenge.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! I am so glad to hear that Time4Learning has been a comfort to you! Please make sure to poke around all the threads around here...you never know who you can meet or what conversations you can jump into. Here are a couple of forums you might find beneficial:

New Mexico homeschool forum

Special Needs forum (connecting and getting/sharing ideas with other families who might be homeschooling with ADHD)

I wish you continued success, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!