New to Homeschooling
    babiyde is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to Homeschooling

Hi everyone my name is Denise and I'm new to this kind of schooling, My daughter who is 13 is in the 7th grade, we moved back to NY in October from Fl. and had some issues with her going to school, she had been picked on but it was taken care of, but after that she would just refuse to go to school, so this year she started the same thing about going to school so I'm trying this web site. I'm a little nervous about it just because I'm not familiar with homeschooling, I guess I'm just hoping this works for her.

Default I am also new to home schooling

Quote Originally Posted by babiyde View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Denise and I'm new to this kind of schooling, My daughter who is 13 is in the 7th grade, we moved back to NY in October from Fl. and had some issues with her going to school, she had been picked on but it was taken care of, but after that she would just refuse to go to school, so this year she started the same thing about going to school so I'm trying this web site. I'm a little nervous about it just because I'm not familiar with homeschooling, I guess I'm just hoping this works for her.

I am also new to homeschooling and would like to hear more about what others do as well on Time 4 learning, so far my son just loves it!!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning ladies. Homeschooling is so much fun and exciting but it can be scary at the same time. I would suggest that you both go to your state's parent forum. You can find that by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of this page. They can help you with any questions or issues of your state laws, local homeschool support groups and things like that.

We have been using time4learning for over five years now and my son still loves it. I love the way they allow you to print out reports and that all the work is done for you. You don't have to spend hours researching and planning your curriculum. It's make doing reports so simple.

Please let us know if there are any specific issues that we can help with. Mostly enjoy your children.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota