New to homeschooling!
    Trakessa is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to homeschooling!

Hello All,
    Me and my daughter is new to this
    And we need your help. Im not sure if we are using this site to full capacity or not. she is in the 7th grade. When we log on its like pick a subject and go. It that how this works? Is the a filler to go along with this? We need help with this please! Thanks

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! Well, as easy as it may sound, yes...that is how it works, lol. If you want to start at the beginning of the grade level, at any rate. You do have the option of checking out the lesson plans and picking and choosing what she works on, but we just start at the beginning and go from there. There isn't a filler, but there are reading lists you can check out, resource worksheets you can print, science experiments you can do, etc. This 7th grade overview might help with all of that, as well as this Hints and Help page which can tell you more about the program and navigating the site.

One of the best things you can do, is check out all of the other threads on the board here...see how other families are using T4L and what they use for additional resources.

I would also like to invite you join the Georgia homeschool forum we have. It can be a great place to keep up with homeschool happenings around the state, but you might also meet other homeschoolers that are near you.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have, and I look forward to chatting with you more.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!