new to homeschooling
    Coopera is offline Junior Member Newbie

Cool new to homeschooling

Hello everyone my name is Annette Cooper im right now living in Dallas, tx but I will be moving soon to a little town east of Dallas called Cushing TX. I have a 14 yrs old daughter with lots of learning disabilities and the schools that she has been going to here in Dallas, tx have just passing her and so i have decided to try to home school her and start over from first grade and see if i can get her caught up with her grade level or close. Im looking to found some groups that we can do field trips with and might know of some online thing and schools that i can have her do and will let me start at first grade and work at her own pace.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: new to homeschooling

Hi! This is the parent forum for those who are using or considering the Time4Learning homeschool curriculum. You can pick and choose the lessons and grade levels you want her to do with this curriculum. You might want to post in the Special Needs section of this forum, too.

Here is a one-minute video to give you a quick idea of how Time4Learning works, and here is where you find the demo lessons, so you can see if your child likes them. You might also be interested in the free Welcome to Homeschooling guide, and this video about beginning homeschool mid-year.

Whew! That should get you started! If you have any other questions, we're here!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!