New to homeschooling in North Carolina and need help for mid year start
    Ttownyvonne is offline Junior Member

Default New to homeschooling in North Carolina and need help for mid year start

Hi Everyone! Thought I posted yesterday, but can't find post. I am Karen Dew, I am new to homeschooling for my 6th grade daughter Kaylee Westbrook. We live in a small town in Eastern NC. I am a single mom and full time student at ECU pursuing my BSW. My daughter has Juvenile Arthritis, Uveitis, ADHD, ODD and a couple other diagnoses. I decided to start homeschooling her due to all the bullying and excessive absences due to doctors' appointments, etc. I need to know the best way to start mid- year. I don't want her to have to repeat things she had the first half of the year in public school. T4L team suggested for her to take the quizzes and Chapter tests to see where she needs to start; I, however, would like to know how any of you had handled starting mid-year. I would like to get this process out of the way as quickly and easily as possible. We plan to start T4L in the morning. I am glad to be here and start our adventure. I am sure I will need guidance to get through this so we will have the most prosperous transformation to homeschooling. I appreciate all advice/help. Thanks, Karen Dew

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Here's your original post and a few answers for you. I know how easy it is to forget which forum you posted in. We all do it.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota