New to Homeschooling and so nervous!!!
    MAJESTICLEE is offline Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy New to Homeschooling and so nervous!!!

Hello everyone, I am the mother of 3 daughters, twin 10 graders and my youngest is a 5th grader. I believe homeschooling is the best option for my family at this time as my husband is in the military and we may have to relocate soon. It is so much easier to have the flexibility of not having to pull our daughters out of school just when they get comfortable. However, I AM SO NERVOUS! It is so simple to send them to school and help them with their homework. Now I assign homework.

I have the jitters, any advice.

Majesticlee

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning and the Parent Forums. There are many many military families who homeschool for the very reasons you listed. Pulling your children out of school all the time came be hard on them. And disruptive to their education. When you homeschool you can offer them the consistency that they need. You might want to check out the Military Parent Forum. Also the Virginia Parent Forum. I always tell new families to pour yourself a nice cup of tea and sit down and spend some time on the forums getting to know the people and how things work. This is a most exciting adventure.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota