New to homeschooling in South East New Jersey- HELP!
    Lisa Scott is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New to homeschooling in South East New Jersey- HELP!

Hello everyone. I did see that there are many new home schooling parents and I will read the responses to those threads, but thought I would also create my own thread. I am Lisa Scott, mother of 4 and live in the South East NJ area. I think it's important to state southeast because NJ is so big. We are closer to Atlantic City and 2 hours away from NY or some areas of NJ. This year will be my first time EVER home schooling and I am scared. Especially because my 8th grader seems so concerned. I have an 8th grader and a 5th grader that I will be home schooling. I read that NJ does not have any requirements for curriculum, and I am interested in where to start. I appreciate any assistance through this forum and would love to meet some of the parents and children, even if by Skype or any of the various social media platforms. Thank you!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Lisa! I'm not from New Jersey, but I thought you might be interested in our free Welcome to Homeschooling guide until a New Jersey resident comes along.

Here's a page created by families who are using Time4Learning to homeschool in New Jersey.

I hope this helps get you started until you contact someone from your area.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!