New to homeschooling in southern Indiana

Default New to homeschooling in southern Indiana

Hi. I am starting the journey towards homeschooling our 4 year old little boy. Right now we are doing pre-k. He loves "doing school". Up to now we were using abeka for 3s. I am hoping t4l has more practice on stuff than abeka did for 3s. Abeka went on to the next thing so quickly. My son loves playing on the tablet, and loves games, so hoping this can keep him excited for learning. We are using t4l for our core curriculum, supplemented with sonlight readers, will be supplementing math with math u see once he gets to k, and using handwriting without tears for penmanship. I know I have a lot to learn, and I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a great plan.

One of my favorite things about T4L, and something that both of my boys appreciate, is that your son can repeat any activity as often as he needs. So if you or he feel like something moved just a little quickly, you can go back through.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have on any of the boards here. You may want to check out your state board as well, to try and connect with others near you. You can do that by clicking on your state, on the map to the right.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Robin is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Time4Learning!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! I thought you might be interested in this information about using Time4Learning at the preschool level.

Welcome to the forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!