New to Homeschooling and to T4L
    DisneyFan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to Homeschooling and to T4L

I have 12 yr old and 9 yr old. New to homeschool. Had no idea how many different curriculums and information were out there. Have looked at T4L since I started researching. Curious about the reading lists, going to preview some of the lesson plans to see if I can figure out which books I need to check out from library and when. I'm sure that I will have many questions as we dive into all of this.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Disney Fan, Here is a super e-book for families new to homeschooling. It was written by homeschoolers. It is comprehensive without being overwhelming. Also, check out the following to help you navigate the Time4Learning a little easier, not that it's hard.

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

Keep in mind that each child will have access to three grade levels within each subject. For example: the child is placed at grade 4 as the main learning level. They will have access to grades 3, 4, and 5 for each subject. This is great when a child is a little behind in one subject, or a little ahead in another.

Be sure to stop by the OK state forum and introduce yourself. It is a great way to make new friends, find folks in your area, learn about things going on in your state, share ideas...

Best wishes to you and you kids!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie