New to Homeschooling this year 2018!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daniellegreene1979

Thread: New to Homeschooling this year 2018!

Daniellegreene1979 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New to Homeschooling this year 2018!

Hello everyone! My name is Danielle and I made the choice this year to finally homeschool!! I have been thinking and researching homeschooling for several years, on and off, and after making this choice this year, I wish I had done it years ago! It was so nerve racking, but I am so happy and so are my boys. My boys are 14, and 15 years old and in 9th and 10th grade. After a final dreadful year of regular school last year, I was determined to really research the process and learn everything I can to help my children build success for themselves, not based on others expectations and rules. Yesterday, I committed to Time4Learning high school curriculum and after only moments of their first click on their first lesson, their eyes brightened and smiles swept across their beautiful faces. Smiles I haven't seen in regards to learning since they were little ones in kindergarten. And today with a full days worth of homeschooling on time4learning, it is an overwhelming success story in the books! I am so excited to meet and chat with other newbies and well-schooled homeschoolers!
    Prairie likes this.

Prairie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: New to Homeschooling this year 2018!

I applaud your bravery in stepping out for your boys. I hope that your year is starting out great!

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New to Homeschooling this year 2018!

Danielle, I loved your story! Thank you so much for sharing it. We hope you stick around the forum to share more of your journey . . . the ups AND the downs! Welcome to the Time4Learning parent forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!