New HS using T4L- Miami Lakes FL
    eltus is offline Junior Member

Default New HS using T4L- Miami Lakes FL

My name is Greysi. My husband and I made the decision of homeschooling our daughter lily and this is why we have joined Time 4 learning.
    We would love to meet other parents in the nearby areas who use T4L that we could possibly exchange ideas and take part in activities together. We have two kids. Lily is 10 years old and Reagan is 4. Lily is currently in 5th grade and Reagan is in pre kinder.
    Lily is a kind, energetic, and very happy girl. She giggles constantly and has allloooootttttttttt of questions. We felt a big change in her over the last two years we did not feel comfortable with so this year after considering it for so long we decided to pull her out of school to home school her. She has unique ways of looking at things that we want to nurture and reignite her passion for learning.
    She was very unhappy in school. She hated how they taught math, she was bored in science and well you get the point she really learns at home with us and school was like an upsetting waste of time where she would get all worked up. I would have to go pick her up cause she would get so upset she would throw up. So we have made it official, she can just stay home and I personally can’t wait to cater to her passions.
    We start herT4L curriculum on Monday!
    Thank you for reading my introduction. I look forward to meeting local parents like me for field trips and activities.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Greysi,
    We're glad to have your family at Time4Learning! Know that you are not alone in your reasons for choosing to homeschool. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Check with the Florida State forum to find families near you! Again, welcome!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!