New-ish from Atlanta
    ~~Que~~ is offline Junior Member

Default New-ish from Atlanta

Hi!

We've been using T4L for a few months, and I thought I'd introduce myself in the forums. I have been reading them, and everyone's input has been especially helpful to help us get started. So far this program has helped our homeschool lessons grow leaps and bounds and we're really enjoying it!

A bit about myself:

I am a pastor's wife in downtown Atlanta. We have a small Anglican parish in a small neighborhood: Kirkwood. I have three children, Nevaeh (7), Aidan (3), and Liam (19 mo), with one on the way this summer. I also work on the side as a Doula.
    Homeschool mom of soon to be 4.

Blogging about our homeschool adventure....

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome! Glad you stopped by to introduce yourself. I am glad that you are enjoying the program and the forums. Congratulations on your new family member. I can say that time4learning really helped our family out during the birth of my two youngest. I am sure it will help you when you too.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi ~~Que~~, and welcome! It's wonderful to read that T4L has been a good addition to your homeschool day. Have you stopped by the Georgia homeschool forum? It can be a great place to find out about happenings and activities in GA, and also to hopefully meet others who are local to you!

Again, welcome. Congrats on the expected wee one and I look forward to chatting with you around the boards.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!