New from Kentucky
    tinywarnerpowell is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New from Kentucky

Hi, my name is Lottie. I enrolled my son in high school courses and he begins tomorrow. This is all new to me, be he has chronic GI issues, and has been on homebound several times this year, and I just thought that it was better to do this. I am gonna need all the help that I can get. Thanks in advance.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning!!!

Sorry to hear of your sons chronic GI issues. Time4Learning is a great way to move at your own pace and be at home. Be sure to stop by the High School Forum and the Kentucky forum to meet others like you.

Good luck on your new high school adventure.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

tinywarnerpowell is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Strouse House View Post
    Welcome to Time4Learning!!!

Sorry to hear of your sons chronic GI issues. Time4Learning is a great way to move at your own pace and be at home. Be sure to stop by the High School Forum and the Kentucky forum to meet others like you.

Good luck on your new high school adventure.

Thank you Brandy. I don't know if I will ever get the hang of this. I can use any help that anyone has to offer. This is alot better for m y son, if he isn't feeling well, he can lie down and continue his work later in the day.