New member; New to homeschooling!
    TammyMcGuckin is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New member; New to homeschooling!

Hi! I am a new member to Time4Learning. I am so excited to start homeschooling my 5 year old. This is my first experience with any kind of Homeschooling so any useful tips would be greatly appreciated! I am looking forward to this year and meeting other homeschoolers! Tammy Jo

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Tammy, and welcome! So glad you found us! There are a couple of links I can suggest for you...the first is this Welcome to Homeschooling guide. It's a great resource for any homeschooler, but it's especially useful for newbies. There's a lot of information, but it's not hard to get through or overwhelming or anything. There's also this Getting Started with Time4Learning guide that is wonderful for learning more about the program, navigating the site, using the lesson plans, etc.

I would like to invite you to join our Nevada homeschool forum. There, you should be able to keep up with homeschool happenings around the state, and you may even be able to connect with other members who are local to you!

Good luck! Always feel free to ask any questions you may have. Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Tammy and kids!

Here is another good link:

Hints and Help

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie