Thread: New member

SDee is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New member

New member and excited about homeschooling. I look forward to learn from each UNIQUE PARENT or TEACHER who will use this program to educate their child

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L and Homeschooling!! It is a great experience that I wished I had started sooner! Be sure to stop by these helpful T4L links

Hints and Helps
    Getting Started Using Time4Learning
    You might also want to check out the
    NY state forum. It's a great place to meet folks in your state and perhaps find some who are not too far from you.
    I recommend looking over Time4Learning's free
    "Welcome to Homeschooling" guide for all new homeschoolers, for anyone who is just starting out.
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

We have used it for over 5 years now, love it love it love it, cannot say enough good things about Time4Learning, really!! We have discovered that there is more information available through Time4Learning than could possibly be taught in a traditional school for each grade. I wish we had started sooner too! If we had started in preK and kindergarten with Time4Learning I feel like my daughter would have gotten a better education than she did in public kindergarten, and I would not have had to undo habits and negativity that was aquired in public K and 1st grade.
    I hope Time4Learning works out well for your family, happy homeschooling! And don't hesitate to ask if you have a question, the people on here are never ugly or snippy, they will just answer your questions to the best of their abilities.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

kimberlyaa is offline Junior Member Newbie

hello. I'm new to the site. I have decided to homeschool my 8th grader and need some info. on where to get curriculum and other details.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlyaa View Post
    hello. I'm new to the site. I have decided to homeschool my 8th grader and need some info. on where to get curriculum and other details.
    Hi and welcome! Well...Time4Learning is an excellent homeschool curriculum and/or resource, lol. You may want to check out the Home School questions forum, as well as the Members Chat on Using T4L forum to see what other families are using and how they are using them.

I would also like to invite you to join the Louisiana homeschool forum we have. You might be able to find other families that are local to you, as well as find out about homeschool happenings in the state.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Kimberly,
    Hi! I'm the moderator over on the Louisiana forum and would love to have to you visit us there. It would be great to have someone else to help us get some chat going! Since you live in Louisiana I don't really have to ask why you are homeschooling, but if you want to share your story we would love to hear it! Happy homeschooling, and don't hesitate to ask questions!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!