Thread: New Member

chsosebee is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New Member

Hello,my name is Cecelia. My son Reese is 11(6th grade),this is our 3rd year homeschooling. Reese is high function Autism.I am excited to be using Time4learning but more excited that Reese is EXCITED.I work full time and I usually send his work with him expecting him to work on it during the day but often we are doing school after I'm off work.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Cecelia and Reese, and welcome to the T4L family. It's nice to have you both here.

Have you checked out the AL state forum yet? You will find lots of great info there. It's a great way to make new friends, find out what is going on your neck of the woods, and share ideas.

T4L has lots of users on the Austism spectrum. You might want to visit the "Special Needs" forum from time to time.

Here are links to help you navigater T4L much easier:

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

Also, be sure to check our sister site out as well--Vocabulary Spelling City, it is free to use, but they do offer a pretty terrific premium membership, and take a peek at another of our sister sites, Vocabulary Can Be Fun, which is also free to use.

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie