Thread: New member

Chrissy2012 is offline Junior Member

Default New member

Hi, I'm not new to homeschooling, but am new to doing it online. My son is now starting 8th grade. We previously did 6th and 7th grade using Calvert curriculum. I really liked Calvert, but not the price. So, thought we would try something new this year.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We love Time4Learning. My son has used it for over 5 years now. Unfortunately your son will only be able to use it for the one year. I keep hoping that Time4Learning will develop a high school curriculum before my son gets to that age. Have you had a chance to go over to the Georgia Parent Forums?
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Chrissy2012 is offline Junior Member

I am kind of worried about what we'll be doing once he gets to high school, but I'm sure we'll figure it out before then.

I did read through some of the GA forum and posted (regarding the Stone Mountain homeschool day) but, it's not showing up yet.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

All new members are on moderation for the first few posts just to make sure it's not spam. None of us want to be bothered with that. So I'm sure as soon as the moderator for that forum sees your post it will be approved. Here is a link to some great high school resources. I keep hoping that Time4Learning will develop a high school program before we get to that point.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota