Thread: New Member

KellyLRaley is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New Member

Hi my name is Kelly and my daughter is Madalyn. I am brand new to homeschooling so any advice is welcome as well as tips to using this site, thank you

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Kelly. Welcome to T4L. You don't say what state you're in or how old Madalyn is. My daughter has been using T4L a little over 4 years now. She loves it.
    Here is a link where you can find your State Info on homeschooling. The very first link you will see there is a Welcome to Homeschool Guide. I think you will find that guide very helpful.

This is a link to the T4L Sitemap. You will find at the very top right-hand column on the Sitemap a link to Hints on using this Time4Learning. Although, I'm sure you will find that T4L is quite easy to navigate. And there is so much information here for us parents, too.

If you haven't already, you may want to visit your State Forum and introduce yourself.

My last suggestion is to get connected with a local support group near your home where you can do some activities with other homeschoolers and nurture friendships with like-minded families. A good place where you may be able to find a support group may be HSLDA. This is a non-profit advocacy organization designed to protect and defend homeschoolers. They also have a lot of helpful information at their site.

I hope this is all helpful for you.

Janet
    having fun learning with my 3 children (2 High school & 1 elementary, using T4L & T4W)