Thread: New Member

suziesam is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New Member

Hello, my kids still go to a local school district (it's a really good one here in the state), but I wanted to find out how I can help in the off hours and weekends with their education to make sure they get the best life possible! Looking forward to getting and sharing tips with everyone!

Suzie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Member

Hi!

Welcome to the forum!

Here's some information about using Time4Learning as an after-school supplement.

Parents do this in a variety of ways. You can just have your child work for a certain amount of time after school and let them choose what to work on.

You can have them do the lessons in sequence and do a certain number of lessons per day.

You can print the scope and sequence and have their teacher circle things that complement what they are learning at school.

You can have them take each chapter test and only do the lessons that correspond to the tests they score poorly on . . . then try the test again after the lessons.

I'm sure there are many other ways families use Time4Learning to supplement their child's public school education. Possibilities are endless!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!