Thread: New member

Sabrina is offline Junior Member Newbie

Red face New member

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this whole forum thing, but glad to have a new opportunity to meet people. I am a mother of five wonderful kids 18 yrs. down to 5 yrs. I have homeschooled all my kiddos until this year. I am only working with my 11 yr old daughter now. I felt she needed my undivided attention. I am hoping to find other moms who might be experiencing all the challenge and emotion of working with a child who is struggling. I look forward to sharing in the experiences of others.
    Sabrina:

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Sabrina, and welcome! Online forums have proven to be an incredible resource for me and my family...I hope the same can be said for you. I live in a very rural area so my local homeschooling resources are slim. It's been invaluable to me to be able to hop online and ask questions, or even vent to other homeschoolers!

We have some great members in our forums here...so many different personalities, and all open, helpful and friendly. We do have a good Special Needs forum. That one in particular may prove to be a good resource for you. Even if your daughter isn't special needs, there are different struggles and such that are talked about.

Also, I would like to invite you join our Washington homeschool forum we have. You may be able to find other members who are local to you!

I hope that helped, at least a little. Looking forward to talking to you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!